First I would like to thank my sister https://theindianrevertedmuslimah.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/liebster-again/ for sharing with me his competition Liebster. Thank you so much sister.
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
1) The one thing that you wish to achieve in your life? What is stopping you from getting it?
In Sha Allah, I hope to become a good doctor and a great figure for my religion, Islam, my brothers and my sisters In Sha Allah ya rabb. If Allah wants nothing will stop me Ya Khair!
2) Who is the person closest to your heart and what is that one quality in him/her that you love the most? (Living person preferably)
No doubt the person close to my heart is my husband. He is an Egyptian imam, we met and it was he who guided me to Islam almdulillah … then slowly become love. And I’m very happy to have a husband so especially because he makes me closer every day to Islam.
3) One skill you wish you had and one thing you already have in yourself that you are proud of.
Una cosa che vorrei avere è sempre più dinn In Sha Allah
4) Do you consider yourself spiritual or moderately spiritual or not spiritual?
Ya Allah! I hope to increase my dinn every day In Sha Allah! I really love my religion and I would like everyone to know that this is the right path.
5) Your favourite blogger and why? You may name two so that I fit in too 😉
I do not have a favorite blog but I love every blog on Islam, anyone who makes them is because they want to do and for dawah and for hasanat with Allah and not for his own personal gain.
6) One thing about your country that you would like to change.
For Italy, the country where I live, I would change a lot of things but most of all I would like transparency in business, love between people and the integration of all the people because if you do not accept a person because we think that she is a terrorist and so how can we expect to be accepted?
7) Your thought of an ideal life in this dunya.
A Muslim family: a husband faithful and devoted to Allah, the children good and persevering in their dinn despite these hard times.
8) Would you forgive someone who has immensely hurt you in exchange for him/ her being your neighbour in jannah?
I think that if we do not know or do not want to forgive someone how could we ask Allah to forgive us on Judgement Day?
9) The three most beautiful names that you have heard.
Sundus (the sect of the inhabitants of Paradise)
Muhammad (sallahu alay wasallam)
Bilal (the name of my husband and the name of the friend of the prophet who made the azan)
10) What is the genre you like to read?
Religious, Adventurous …. mmm _ a bit of everything 😛
11) The One question you hate answering. 😉
How was your day at school?
Now I have to tell 11 random facts about myself.
1) …. in truth I have no idea
2) I love the covers, in the winter I do not know how I could live without them! I think I’m chilly: D
3) I would love to have many books on Islam !!! I wish I had a library full! (I do not know how to speak and translate Arabic still being Italian ()
4) I love milk, I would drink ever!
5) ohhhhh I love cartoons. No matter my age I look still detective Conan!
6) I love to travel , visit new places, I would go on vacation every day! The place I love the most? Egypt!
7) My little sister wants to make a great cook and my whole family agrees. What they do not know that I like to cook.
8) … reading the responses of the other competitors I found between their responses Olaf, to movie Frozen. Also I love him !
9) I love pandas. They are very soft and cuddly.
10) I would like to start running (even though you do not think that I completely hate doing gymnastics at school!) No because I have to do diet, but because I feel that I would like. Every time I start I can not be constant because of my commitments 😦
11) Try to look at the stars at night with a blanket and your husband at your side! I can not tell you how it feels! You have to try yourself!
QUESTIONS From ME
1) What is your favorite fruit?
2) What do you want to become?
3) What colors you love the most?
4) If it’s time for prayer will ye go to the mosque to pray with me?
5) Do you like going to the sea in the winter?
6) What are you looking?
7) Where would you like to travel?
8) What animal do you like best?
9) One thing you want to do now? Why do not you do it?
10) Are you happy on your blog?
11) One thing you would like to improve
Candidates in my opinion: